1" X 12' Fuel Transfer Hose
The FRH10012 is a 1" X 12' fuel transfer hose. This hose is equipped with a stainless steel ground wire and a 7" anti-kink spring guard to ensure safety and improve performance, respectively.
- Durable Construction – nitrile inner tube resists corrosion from fuels while rugged neoprene exterior withstands abrasive outdoor environments
- Anti-Kink Performance – internal spring guard reduces kinking during use, ensuring smooth fluid flow and longer hose life
- Internal Ground Wire – stainless steel ground wire runs the entire length of the hose, ensuring safety by preventing static buildup
- Multiple Sizes Available – configurations available in 12-, 14-, and 20-foot lengths with ¾” and 1” NPT threads, meeting the specific needs of your application
- UL Listed Models Available – models FRH07512UL and FRH10012UL are UL Listed for compliance in AC voltage applications
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Discharge Hose||1” X 12’ Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 180|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||6.2|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||5.5 x 15.5 x 19.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||7.000 lbs|