10 Micron Particulate Filter Element for F1810PC1
The 1200R0631 is a fuel transfer filter element replacement that strains particulates up to 10 micron. It is the replacement strainer element for particulate filter F1810PC1.
- Protects Equipment — protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk — water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval — Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Hydrosorb® Filters — the best filtering solution for your application, Hydrosorb filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Particulate Filters — second only to Hydrosorb filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Filter||10 Micron Particulate Filter and Filter Head|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 5.2|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||0.6|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||4 x 6 x 6|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||1.000 lbs|