115V AC DEF Transfer Pump, IBC Tote Bracket with Nozzle & Meter
The DF120CAT520 model is a 115V AC DEF transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle includes a stainless steel IBC tote mount, meter, suction hose, discharge hose, automatic nozzle, and all fittings needed for installation.
- Durable Construction – engineered with multi-diaphragm technology and EPDM seals, this pump excels in daily DEF transfer
- No Mess Performance – integral pulsation dampener reduces excessive foaming and splashing, keeping your flow smooth and mess minimal
- No Crystallization – fill the included nozzle storage boot with water to eliminate mess and headaches from DEF crystallization
- Flexible Installation – convenient IBC tote and drum mounting brackets and included fittings make installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Closed-Loop System – create a completely closed-loop system with the included RPV coupler in many models, enhancing safety and preserving fluid purity
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||0-8 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 / 1|
|Max Discharge Pressure||34|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||8|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||38|
|Meter||TT10PN Digital Meter|
|Suction Hose||¾” x 5’ EPDM Suction Hose with Hose Barbs|
|Discharge Hose||¾” X 20’ EPDM Hose|
|Nozzle||1" Automatic DEF Nozzle (Stainless Steel)|
|Cable Connection||Type B|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 10|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||17.8|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10 x 20 x N/A|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||37.000|