12V DC DEF Transfer Pump
The DF012N model is a 12V DC DEF transfer pump. This model includes installation components and no additional accessories.
- Durable Construction – engineered with multi-diaphragm technology and EPDM seals, this pump excels in daily DEF transfer
- No Mess Performance – integral pulsation dampener reduces excessive foaming and splashing, keeping your flow smooth and mess minimal
- No Crystallization – fill the included nozzle storage boot with water to eliminate mess and headaches from DEF crystallization
- Flexible Installation – convenient IBC tote and drum mounting brackets and included fittings make installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Closed-Loop System – create a completely closed-loop system with the included RPV coupler in many models, enhancing safety and preserving fluid purity
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||8 GPM / 30 LPM|
|Flowrate Range||0-8 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||6 '|
|Max Discharge Pressure||38 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||87 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||38|
|Additional Accessories||Pump Only|
|Cable Connection||Battery Clips|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 8|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||14.3|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.25 x 14.75 x 19.81|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||16.700 lbs|