19-76 LPM 3-Digit Mechanical Fuel Transfer Meter
The 807CLMK is a 3-digit mechanical fuel transfer meter. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 19-76 liters per minute at +/- 1% accuracy. This model includes additional installation components.
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel within +/- 1% accuracy, ensuring your record-keeping is precise as possible
- Low-Volume Applications – 3-digit counter registers flow rates between 19-76 LPM and up to 99.9 liters per batch, perfect for equipment with small fuel tanks
- Lifetime Tracking – 5-digit non-resettable counter tracks total volume transferred over lifetime of meter
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||19-76 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||0.75 " / 0.75 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||-15 - 150°F / -26 - 66°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.38 %|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||4.2|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.38 x 7.25 x 10.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||5.600 lbs|