2-35 GPM 4-Digit Digital Fuel Transfer Meter
The TT10ANC is a nickel-plated, 4-digit, digital fuel transfer meter. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 2-35 gallons per minute at +/-1% accuracy. This model does not include any installation components.
- Versatile Construction – models available in aluminum, polypropylene, and nickel-plated aluminum for varying fluid compatibility
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fluids within +/- 1% accuracy, ensuring your record-keeping is precise as possible
- Flexible Use – in-line design allows for installation at the pump or at the end of the discharge hose, with an LCD display that rotates 180° for your convenience
- Complete Customization – track fluids in any user-created unit in addition to preset measurements like gallons, litres, ounces, pints, and quarts
- Ready Out of Box – factory calibrated for over 20 different fluids makes installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Impact Resistant – external rubber boot provides maximum protection and impact resistance for tougher applications
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||2-35 GPM/ 8-132 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 - 140°F / -40 - 60°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.3 %|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 2.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||0.8|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.4 x 6.2 x 3|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||1.300 lbs|
Digital In-line Meter Brochure English
Digital In-line Meter Brochure German
Digital In-line Meter Brochure Spanish
Digital In-line Meter Brochure French
TT10 Series Flyer German
TT10 Series Flyer Spanish
TT10 Series Flyer French
TT10 Series Flyer English