220V AC 20 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter & Nozzle
The FR701VG model is a 220V AC, 75 LPM, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a meter, hose, nozzle, and installation components.
- Industry Staple - our most popular AC pump that transfers fuel at 20 GPM, a tremendous entry-level option that is ideal for filling medium-sized equipment from aboveground storage tanks
- Reliable Technology – proven for over 60 years, rotary vane technology produces consistent flow performance over the entire life of your pump
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in high-volume, stationary applications
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||20 GPM / 75 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1.25 " / 0.75 "|
|Mounting Size / Thread / Type||2" / NPT / Electric|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||15 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||12|
|Max Discharge Pressure||23 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||53 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||23|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||40 x 40 x .010"|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1 %|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||0.38 - 2.4|
|Meter||807C Mechanical Meter (Gallons)|
|Discharge Hose||¾” X 12’ UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||¾” Cast Aluminum Manual Nozzle|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||47.9|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.25 x 20.56 x 19.56|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||63.450 lbs|