24V DC 75 LPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Nozzle
The FR4410H model is a 24V DC, 75 LPM, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a hose, nozzle, suction pipe, and installation components.
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in mobile tank applications
- Easy Installation – adjustable electrical junction box rotates 180° for added flexibility while wiring and improved installation in tight spaces
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Equipment Safeguard – built-in strainer filters out particulates and prevents fuel contaminates from damaging your equipment
- Reliable On/Off Switch – on/off switch lever features a cast metal stopping arm, preventing premature failure from repeated use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||20 GPM / 75 LPM|
|Flowrate Range||0 - 75 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Mounting Size / Thread / Type||2" / NPT / Electric|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||8 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||5|
|Max Discharge Pressure||16 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||37 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||16|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20x20|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||1 to 4|
|Discharge Hose||1” X 12’ Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||1” Cast Aluminum Manual Nozzle|
|Cable Length (ft.)||18|
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 15.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||18.9|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.63 x 15.44 x 18.31|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||34.000 lbs|