6-40 GPM 4-Digit Digital Fuel Transfer Meter
Fill-Rite’s 900 Series of digital fuel transfer meters are ideal for high-volume applications, featuring extreme accuracy and registering up to 999 customizable units per batch.
The 900CD1.5 is a nickel-plated, 4-digit digital fuel transfer meter. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 6-40 gallons per minute at +/- 1.25% accuracy. This model does not include additional installation components.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Nickel-Plated Exterior – thick nickel-plated exterior provides additional corrosion resistance and protection from tough environmental conditions
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel more accurately than comparable mechanical models at +/- 1.25% accuracy, ensuring the most precise record-keeping for your business
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Ready Out of Box – factory pre-calibration for numerous fluids makes installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Complete Customization – track fluids in any user-created unit in addition to preset measurements like gallons, litres, ounces, pints, and quarts
- High-Volume Applications – 4-digit digital counter registers flow rates between 6-40 GPM and up to 999.9 gallons or liters per batch, perfect for heavy equipment with large fuel tanks
- Lifetime Tracking – 7-digit non-resettable counter tracks total volume transferred over lifetime of meter
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories. Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materiels, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications. Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||40 GPM / 151 LPM|
|Flowrate Range||6-40 GPM/ 23-151 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1.5 " / 1.5 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 - 140°F / -40 - 60°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1.25 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.25 %|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7 x 9.5 x 4.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||7.3|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||5.13 x 10 x 11.88|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||8.800 lbs|