6-40 GPM 4-Digit Digital Fuel Transfer Meter
The 900CD1.5 is a nickel-plated, 4-digit digital fuel transfer meter. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 6-40 gallons per minute at +/- 1.25% accuracy. This model does not include additional installation components.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Nickel-Plated Exterior – thick nickel-plated exterior provides additional corrosion resistance and protection from tough environmental conditions
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel more accurately than comparable mechanical models at +/- 1.25% accuracy, ensuring the most precise record-keeping for your business
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Ready Out of Box – factory pre-calibration for numerous fluids makes installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Complete Customization – track fluids in any user-created unit in addition to preset measurements like gallons, litres, ounces, pints, and quarts
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||6-40 GPM/ 23-151 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1.5 " / 1.5 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 - 140°F / -40 - 60°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1.25 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.25 %|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||7.3|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||5.13 x 10 x 11.88|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||8.800 lbs|