Digital Meter for Non-Potable Water and Mild Chemicals
This electronic polymer meter is designed for agriculture chemicals but is useful in many applications. The chemically resistant materials meet the most versatile applications, one meter for many uses. Powered by two AA batteries provides long life with no external power requirements. Applications include pesticides, fertilizers, water, crop oil, mineral spirits, anti-freeze, and many others.
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Polypropylene Construction – rugged polypropylene body resists corrosion in demanding chemical and industrial applications
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fluids within +/- 1% accuracy, ensuring your record-keeping is precise as possible
- Flexible Use – in-line design allows for installation at the pump or at the end of the discharge hose, with an LCD display that rotates 360° for your convenience
- Complete Customization – track fluids in any user-created unit in addition to preset measurements like gallons, litres, ounces, pints, and quarts
- Ready Out of Box – one-step field calibration for numerous fluids makes installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||2-20 GPM/ 8-75 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 130°F / -18 - 54°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||0.5 %|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 3.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||1.3|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.5 x 7.3 x 10.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||1.900 lbs|