Whether you’re in the landscaping, light construction, light agriculture, homeowner, or recreation industry, your problems with refueling equipment are the same — there isn’t a good way to do it today!
GAS CANS — HASSLES AND SPILLS
Refueling with gas cans is a pain! Whether you’re transporting gas cans in your SUV, truck, or trailer, they're clunky to haul around and always spill! The FR8 completely eliminates the hassle, spillage, and environmental hazards caused by using gas cans.
GAS STATIONS — LABOR DOWNTIME AND OPERATIONAL INEFFICIENCY
Whether you’re enjoying the lake or running a landscaping company, frequent visits to the gas station are time-consuming and inefficient, causing delays to both work and fun. The FR8 conveniently lets you bring the gas station with you wherever you go, cutting your costs from extra fuel consumption, vehicle wear and tear, and labor downtime.
HAND-OPERATED PUMPS — HARD WORK, SLOW RESULTS
Already switched to filling equipment with a tank and hand-operated pump? If so, then you know using a manual pump is slow and exhausting! The electric FR8 Series eliminates that strain entirely, doing the work for you at a much faster pace!
Introducing the FR8 Series, the most convenient and efficient way to fuel your small equipment. Say goodbye to the hassle and inefficiency of gas cans, gas stations, and hand-operated pumps forever. Take your personal refueling station with you everywhere you go!
The FR8 is the best choice for refueling equipment with smaller fuel tanks. It's the perfect solution for filling over 40 different pieces of equipment like: lawn mowers, skid steer loaders, mini excavators, trenchers, small tractors, stump grinders, brush cutters, spreaders, welding machines, mortar mixers, jackhammers, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, ATV's, and so much more!
- True 8 GPM Performance - delivers the same performance as gas stations pumps, making it ideal for filling equipment with 2–25-gallon fuel tanks
- Proven Reliability - Fill-Rite's reliable sliding vane technology maintains perfect clearances and consistent performance over the entire life of the pump
- Hassle-Free - refueling with the FR8 eliminates the hassle, spills, and wasted time caused by clunky and inefficient gas cans
- Ultra Lightweight - under 13 pounds, the FR8's compact and lightweight design reduces stress on your transfer tank
- Elite Endurance - the FR8 has a 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off duty cycle, so you can pump TWICE as much as the competition in 45 minutes
- Peace of Mind - the FR8's thermally-protected motor shuts down if it gets too hot, so you never have to worry about it overheating
- Long-Lasting Durability - heavy-duty, cast-iron construction outlasts daily wear and tear in harsh weather
- Theft Prevention - lockable power switch deters theft when leaving your pump unattended at the trailhead or on the side of the road (Master Lock® #140DLH recommended)
For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has been at the forefront of the fuel transfer industry, continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and raising the bar for excellence. From our humble beginnings in 1961 with just two products and six dedicated employees, we have grown into a global leader in pump manufacturing as part of the Gorman-Rupp Company. Today, with hundreds of employees spanning the globe, we produce thousands of models of pumps, meters, and accessories that set the standard for durability and reliability. Now, in 2023, we proudly introduce the FR8 Series, the newest testament to our unwavering commitment to innovation. Drawing upon our 60+ years of engineering and manufacturing expertise in heavy-duty commercial sectors, we have developed the FR8 Series to deliver unparalleled durability at an affordable price. This simple yet effective investment offers a new era of convenience and efficiency for the landscaping, light agriculture, light construction, and recreation industries.