¾" Filter Head Kit for F2510HM0, F2510PM0, F1810HM0 & F1810PM0
Fill-Rite's fuel transfer filters are available in a wide range of options. Use only genuine Fill-Rite replacement parts for your service and maintenance needs.
The 1200KTG9075 is a fuel transfer filter head kit equipped with ¾" NPT fuel ports, 1"-12 UNF filter threads, a ¾" and a ¾" X 2-½" pipe nipple. This model is compatible with Fill-Rite filters F2510HM0, F2510PM0, F1810HM0, and F1810PM0.
- Protects Equipment — protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk — water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval — Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Water Detecting Filters — the best filtering solution for your application, water detecting filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Particulate Filters — second only to water detecting filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories. Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materiels, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications. Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||3.200 lbs|