Piston Hand-Operated Fuel Transfer Pump with Nozzle Spout
The FR152 model is a 20 gallons per 100 strokes, hand lever fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a spout, suction pipe, discharge hose, and installation components.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Faster Filling – Double piston action delivers premium performance with 20 gallons every 100 strokes, saving time and reducing physical strain
- No Electricity Needed– ideal for low-volume applications where access to power is not available or required, allowing for stationary use or complete mobility
- Consistent Performance – onboard vacuum breaker facilitates uninterrupted performance and creates smoother flow at the discharge
- Theft Prevention — padlock-compatible handle adds security to protect your investment
- Prevents Spillage – included discharge nozzle storage and anti-siphon technology prevent accidental fuel spillage, eliminating mess enhancing safety
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Discharge Hose||5/8" X 8' UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||¾” Cast Aluminum Nozzle Spout|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 9.25|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||8.2|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||8.56 x 23.38 x 8.63|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||13.800 lbs|