Rotary Hand-Operated Fuel Transfer Pump with Gallon Counter & Nozzle Spout
The FR112C model is a hand-operated, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump that delivers 10 gallons per 100 rotations. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a gallon counter, hose, nozzle spout, suction pipe, and installation components.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Flexible Fueling – reversable flow design allows you to use your pump for fueling and draining vehicle fuel tanks
- No Electricity Needed– ideal for low-volume applications where access to power is not available or required, allowing for stationary use or complete mobility
- Theft Prevention — padlock-compatible handle adds security to protect your investment
- Prevents Spillage – included discharge nozzle storage and anti-siphon technology prevent accidental fuel spillage, eliminating mess enhancing safety
- Protects Equipment – included strainer keeps large particulate contaminants out of your equipment
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years.
Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids.
Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Discharge Hose||5/8" X 8' UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||¾” Cast Aluminum Nozzle Spout|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 9.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||9.8|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||8.56 x 23.38 x 8.63|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||15.900 lbs|